Wednesday 11 September 2013

A little bit of a overstatement !!!


Maybelline - super stay 24 hour 

 I'm always on the look out for things that last long and work really well and after coming across this in my local boots I thought I would give it ago after finishing my MAC Mineralize skin finish powder. Well the day final come last week when I hit pan on my mac powder so all week iv been using the Maybelline - super stay 24 hour .

So when I first put this on I loved it ! It felt nice on my skin, gave me good coverage and didn't dry my skin out but 24 hours stay it did not. The powder last me till I got home in the evenings so around 10 hours of coverage . Fair enough with any other powder lasting that long I would be happy but stating on the packaging 24 hour was a little bit of a overstatement for me . Overall I would say this is a great powder and one I will probably re-purchase again along side my mac powder.  It may last longer on some people but for me it weren't the 24 hours :( anyone else used this powder ? 


whats your fav powder at the moment ? Im always on the look to try new things .


 

No comments:

Post a Comment