Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Get the look - Rock chic


Professional photography or make-up artist, I am not .But I do love it and any excuse to style a shoot and il take it .So I got together with my sister friend and her little sister to do a urban shoot but I got too carried away and we ended up with a rock chic . Any who , below is all the make-up I used to create this make-up look. 

ENJOY x 


So I absolutely love all products and would recommend them to every one ! 

1 - MAC mineralize foundation ( NW20 )
2 - Collection concealer ( fair 1)
3 - Benefits stay don’t spray
4 - HD Brows
5 - Sleek palette ( STORM 578 )
6 - Maybelline eyeliner-matic  (brown-sepia )
7 - Bourjois maxi delight bronzer ( 02)
8 - Benefit – HOOLA
9 - Lancome Blush ( 02 rose sable )
10 - MAC mineralize skin finish (lightscapade )
11 - Lancome l’ABSOLU ROUGE (132 )
12 - YSL Golden gloss 15
13 - Rimmel scandaleyes retro glam

Thanks for popping by , 

Ps if you join me over on instagram I have a short behind the scenes footage of the shoot x 

11 comments:

  1. Wow,amazing post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your photography! And the makeup is very give as well, it really suits her. Your sister is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Visit me on
    circleofchaos on mystylehit.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nail polish is from Catrice Steel My Soul. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u :) I cnt find anyone tht stock it in the uk :( or ships

      Delete
  5. I love the lipstick! Such gorgeous makeup. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a really good product aswell :)

      Loving ur blog btw

      Delete
  6. Nice post!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u and gave u a follow on bloglovin :)

      Delete