Monday 30 September 2013

no no no just NO



 So after seeing the the sunday girls post about all the new products barry m are bring out I got extremely excited . One of the main products were the matte nail polishes but after having a look at the colours painted on nails they really aren't my cup a tea at first sight  . Even looking at the pictures make my teeth go all funny , I know weird right ? So I thought I would have a google search and above being one of the not so nice example and below a more professional go - Im still not a 100% sold however I will be having a try when barry m launch the range to give it a fair go .


My opinion may completely change once Iv applied my first coat but right now Im really not to excited.


These pictures do not belong to me and were found on a google search*





No comments:

Post a Comment