Monday 23 September 2013

Stay matte!





I was so happy to see the Rimmel stay matte foundation in a local boots the main reason why is because it is a matte foundation and I have such oily skin I am always looking for a matte foundation because I really hate having a shiny face. This is a mouse like formula which just glides smoothly onto the face, I personally have the best results when I use a beauty blender. As soon as it was on my face I did fall in love with it and I can see myself repurchasing this over and over again. It gave of a flawless finish, it also covered up little blemishes and gave me a even consistent colour. Its has a light weigh feel with medium to full coverage it lasted all day. Have to say this is one of the best foundations I have found in a while.

                                           


1 comment:

  1. I've been using the older formula and found it to be a bit cakey - something I know they've been advertising this as preventing. Can't wait to give it a go as it felt really nice in the shop :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete